We took the boys to a pumpkin patch, in Flower Mound, on Monday. They had a blast!
Hanging out with Nemo
In the tractor
Driving Bubba in the tractor
The Backyardigans!
So excited to see Dora and Diego there
In the hay maze
So excited I found my way out....
We refuse to both look at the camera at the same time.
Climbing and making Mommy real nervous. She forgets what a great climber I am!
Jumping in a giant pumpkin!
The jail house was our favorite thing.
Noth ing like opening and closing a door over and over again....and again
Back to the jail house
another door we can open and close!
Taking our pumpkins home to decorate.
5
comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hi Luke & Logan, your mom took some great pictures. I love them all. The pumpkin festival looked like tons of fun. So glad ya got to go. Also, I love your pumpkins you got. Love You, Grammy
Looks like you guys are had so much fun. Tell your Mommy I love how she keeps us all updated through the blog. I read it every morning with my coffee....now if we can just get Brad started on his again!!!
5 comments:
Hi Luke & Logan, your mom took some great pictures. I love them all. The pumpkin festival looked like tons of fun. So glad ya got to go. Also, I love your pumpkins you got. Love You, Grammy
I bet they had SO much fun! I can't wait for Ava to be that age! Too cute!
soooo cute and looks like you had a blast!
Hey Luke and Logan,
Looks like you had so much fun with all your favorite characters!!!
The maze looks really cool.
Love you,
Nana
Looks like you guys are had so much fun. Tell your Mommy I love how she keeps us all updated through the blog. I read it every morning with my coffee....now if we can just get Brad started on his again!!!
Post a Comment