We went to the park with Rylie and Shannon today. We had a good time enjoying the non 100 degree weather. We are so ready for the fall!!
{Christmas Cheer Checklist // 2025}
8 months ago
We went to the park with Rylie and Shannon today. We had a good time enjoying the non 100 degree weather. We are so ready for the fall!!
Posted by Lesli Archibald at 1:45 PM
2 comments:
Hi Luke and Logan, looks like you are having a great day at the park. The weather is so nice. Yea, no rain. Lesli, I have been meaning to tell you how much I like the music you have attached to the blog. Good Job! Missing you guys, cant wait till Sunday for Grampy's birthday to see you. Love, Grammy
Hi Lesli! Luke and Logan are so adorable, I guess it's been a while since we've crossed paths at church. I would love to get together and let the kids play. :)
Post a Comment